Music Banter - View Single Post - Vulgar and unneeded...For intelligence
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2006, 02:11 PM   #17 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Yeah franscar, what the **** does that mean? I can't keep away from slagging people personally?

There have been tons of political threads. Anything concerning the city (or polis, from the greek meaning city state) is political. I mean, to make a statement like that you'd have to have disregarded you total lack of knowledge on the lounge culture just to go for the insult.

I don't care if you want to insult me thats fine, but when your "suggestion" suggests you don't know the material in front of you, you might as well have just insulted me. That suggestion just looks like a weak attempt to stay on topic.

As for my responce, PTS came in here to be a whiney bitch. "I just odn't think it will work" isn't even an arguement, its an opinion. One that has no factual basis and one he's clearly wrong on. Sure, people do go into political threads and say "Bush sucks" but since the majority of people in those threads actually said something about the topic, off topic spammers are few and far between. Im sorry PTS is mad no one said something nice about him, im sorry you and your friends don't like me. But when I attempt to progress these boards and you do nothing but try to tear it down because you don't like me, well you hurt the boards in general, the people who come here and your own reputation.

Im willing to put down the sword, can you? Slag me in the threads where im being a jackass, fine, but not when im workign to make it a better place for conducive, intelligent conversation.