Music Banter - View Single Post - Movie Hype and News
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 11:36 AM   #222 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
^when a movie is based on a book, it's always good to reference the actual book.
No way!
People make this error all the time then they are disappointed when it doesn't live up to the actual book or the book references. People need to start separating the two and realizing that they are two different mediums. Adaptions aren't going to be perfectly like its source material.

It is the main reason I refuse to read Game of Thrones. I am waiting til the TV version is finished then I will read it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You've never read the books or seen the first movie, and no, there are no reviews for the new movie cause it's not out yet. If nothing about the series got you to read the books or watch the first movie then giving a real big **** about the new one sounds like squirrel logic. Cause squirrels don't use logic.
You are overthinking the **** out of this. Just be rest assured that I am hyped for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
In his defence, I would probably be hyped for a new 50 Shades of Grey movie too if all I knew about the story was what I had heard from 40 y/o soccer moms.
I watch lifetime movies okay so sue me. This new one looks like a lifetime movie. There is some stalker **** going on and things from his past are popping up. It looks like a real nice thriller.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote