Music Banter - View Single Post - Blank Does Whatever He Damn Well Pleases
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 02:35 PM   #21 (permalink)
Blank.
Jacob Sartorius

Today's review is Jesus The Carpenter's Jesus Loves You.

How do I describe Jesus loves you? Uhhh... I was 16, had my first act guitar for about a week and thought I was gods gift to man on the instrument already. So I hit the record button and outcomes some of my first pieces. And those musical pieces were atrocious. The fret buzz, the timing being seriously off, and the mis-playing of notes. Jesus loves you sounds a bit better than that. Yet it still sounds like every boy who just got his first instrument and after a week of playing already thinks they're a master.

Does the album have its moments? Yes. The Return of Shiva has a moment where it sounds like a old 1940's blues song that definitely was a nice moment. A number of the songs have moments where they become a bit more traditional sounding (though I use the term traditional loosely). I'd say the album gets better as it goes along but I definitely wouldn't call it good.

Favorite track: Experienced Cleaning Training Sessions
That's only because it's the last song that ends this bad album. Sorry frown, awful. Just awful. Don't quit your day job.

Last edited by Blank.; 09-28-2016 at 03:36 PM.
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote