Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 11:27 PM   #3153 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrapin_Station View Post

The suit was settled without an admission of guilt rather.
A suit being settled out of court is an admission of guilt that they are trying to pay off because they know they are in the wrong and that it would end up costing them more.

It's like when you go to traffic court and the judge offers you to plea down your ticket and get zero points on your license you still have to admit guilt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
Company policies are not always made by the person in charge of the company.
This is true but at the end of the day, the person in charge of the company is still held responsible for what goes on in their company. They are supposed to be briefed on everything going on in their company on a regular basis. Are you sure you know anything about being in charge of a company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Or he's just being a prick and keeping out minorities to keep his racist white tenants happy.
yeah he's just being a racist prick and keeping out minorities to keep his racist white tenants happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
I used to hate whites but I'm a different man now. People change.
People don't change. They never do. They make attempts to change and give off appearances like they do but deep down in their core. They are the same person they always were.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.