Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016, 07:15 PM   #3404 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrapin_Station View Post
I know something about logic, so let's see your work. Can you spell the logical deduction out for us?
I doubt that you do but...

Quote:
November, 2010: When he asked men to rate women

According to a report in the New York Post, former female contestants on the show complained that Trump consistently objectified women.

Mahsa Saeidi-Azcuy claimed: “So much of the boardroom discussion concerned the appearance of the female contestant - discussing the female contestants' looks - who he found to be hot.

“He asked the men to rate the women - he went down the line and asked the guys, ‘Who’s the most beautiful on the women’s team?’"

Gene Folkes, a 46-year-old financial adviser, said: “I think it was most uncomfortable when he had one [female] contestant come around the board table and twirl around.”
So he is making commentary on the looks of women in an environment where sex appeal is not a qualifying factor. It's not just a quick compliment or something like that. It's a full on emphasis on the sex appeal of the female contestants. He did not give that same attention to the males. In that context it does imply that women are nothing more than sex appeal. It is ridiculous that it had to be explained to you.