Music Banter - View Single Post - hillary clinton 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 10:51 AM   #869 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
lol this totally proves my point. The only outright racist example is refusing to rent to black people, and that was long before he ran for president. Is he racist? Probably. But the media has fornicated and blown so much of what he says out of proportion that people are saying he is without any actual proof.
This proves your point that he's racist. Gotcha.

Also that article was back in February. He has said more **** since then.

He encouraged the mob justice that resulted in the wrongful imprisonment of the Central Park Five
Quote:
In 1989, Trump took out full-page ads in four New York City-area newspapers calling for the return of the death penalty in New York and the expansion of police authority in response to the infamous case of a woman who was beaten and raped while jogging in Manhattan’s Central Park.

“They should be forced to suffer and, when they kill, they should be executed for their crimes,” Trump wrote, referring to the Central Park attackers and other violent criminals. “I want to hate these murderers and I always will.”

The public outrage over the Central Park jogger rape, at a time when the city was struggling with high crime, led to the wrongful conviction of five teenagers of color known as the Central Park Five.

The men’s convictions were overturned in 2002, after they’d already spent years in prison, when DNA evidence showed they did not commit the crime. Today, their case is considered a cautionary tale about a politicized criminal justice process.

Trump, however, still thinks the men are guilty.
Re-read that alone. He still feels that way to this day like what the ****. Did you actually read the article?
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.