Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2016, 10:41 AM   #861 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,747
Default

Whoa hang on now, that first one, this is his comment

Quote:
If you look at his wife, she was standing there. She had nothing to say. She probably, maybe she wasn’t allowed to have anything to say. You tell me.
A "low point in his campaign"? Give me a break, I wouldn't even call that racist to begin with. I don't disagree that he's racist, but the media has been blowing stupid **** so far out of proportion this election and you can't just mindlessly bob your head along to EVERY accusation of racism. Plus this one is obvious that he's just hitting back and that it's not based on race. I wish people would at least attempt to discern fact from overhyped half-truths.
Frownland is offline  
Old 10-11-2016, 10:46 AM   #862 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,184
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post

A "low point in his campaign"? Give me a break, I wouldn't even call that racist to begin with. I don't disagree that he's racist, but the media has been blowing stupid **** so far out of proportion this election and you can't just mindlessly bob your head along to EVERY accusation of racism. Plus this one is obvious that he's just hitting back and that it's not based on race. I wish people would at least attempt to discern fact from overhyped half-truths.
Not surprising considering what's at stake this election. However, blaming the media for shining light on blatant racism isn't the medias fault. It's like saying it's the medias fault for shining the light on cops who kill black people for no reason.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline  
Old 10-11-2016, 10:46 AM   #863 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
Links?
Here HuffPo has organized a nice little article for you.

Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist | Huffington Post

Go through the article.
Pick it apart and tell me that those things aren't racist.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline  
Old 10-11-2016, 10:48 AM   #864 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Not surprising considering what's at stake this election. However, blaming the media for shining light on blatant racism isn't the medias fault. It's like saying it's the medias fault for shining the light on cops who kill black people for no reason.
I'm blaming the media for taking tiny, insignificant statements and holding them up as mountains of evil when they have more than enough mud to sling at Trump without having to resort to sensationalism.
Frownland is offline  
Old 10-11-2016, 10:49 AM   #865 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,184
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I'm blaming the media for taking tiny, insignificant statements and holding them up as mountains of evil when they have more than enough mud to sling at Trump without having to resort to sensationalism.
Ah, that I agree with. Fair enough.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline  
Old 10-11-2016, 10:50 AM   #866 (permalink)
OQB
 
Olí Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Here HuffPo has organized a nice little article for you.

Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist | Huffington Post

Go through the article.
Pick it apart and tell me that those things aren't racist.
lol this totally proves my point. The only outright racist example is refusing to rent to black people, and that was long before he ran for president. Is he racist? Probably. But the media has fornicated and blown so much of what he says out of proportion that people are saying he is without any actual proof.
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Olí Qwerty Bastard is offline  
Old 10-11-2016, 10:50 AM   #867 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,747
Default

Fornicated? Nice.
Frownland is offline  
Old 10-11-2016, 10:51 AM   #868 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,184
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
lol this totally proves my point. The only outright racist example is refusing to rent to black people, and that was long before he ran for president. Is he racist? Probably. But the media has fornicated and blown so much of what he says out of proportion that people are saying he is without any actual proof.
True. However, he has said racist comments throughout his campaign. If you think he hasn't, you haven't been paying attention.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline  
Old 10-11-2016, 10:51 AM   #869 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
lol this totally proves my point. The only outright racist example is refusing to rent to black people, and that was long before he ran for president. Is he racist? Probably. But the media has fornicated and blown so much of what he says out of proportion that people are saying he is without any actual proof.
This proves your point that he's racist. Gotcha.

Also that article was back in February. He has said more **** since then.


He encouraged the mob justice that resulted in the wrongful imprisonment of the Central Park Five
Quote:
In 1989, Trump took out full-page ads in four New York City-area newspapers calling for the return of the death penalty in New York and the expansion of police authority in response to the infamous case of a woman who was beaten and raped while jogging in Manhattan’s Central Park.

“They should be forced to suffer and, when they kill, they should be executed for their crimes,” Trump wrote, referring to the Central Park attackers and other violent criminals. “I want to hate these murderers and I always will.”

The public outrage over the Central Park jogger rape, at a time when the city was struggling with high crime, led to the wrongful conviction of five teenagers of color known as the Central Park Five.

The men’s convictions were overturned in 2002, after they’d already spent years in prison, when DNA evidence showed they did not commit the crime. Today, their case is considered a cautionary tale about a politicized criminal justice process.

Trump, however, still thinks the men are guilty.
Re-read that alone. He still feels that way to this day like what the ****. Did you actually read the article?
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline  
Old 10-11-2016, 10:54 AM   #870 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
True. However, he has said racist comments throughout his campaign. If you think he hasn't, you haven't been paying attention.
How about more examples apart from the hit and miss list you presented earlier? The way that you're talking about this subject recently really sounds like your hate boner for Trump has pushed you into owning the canon of him being racist/evil/horrible on all fronts, despite logic, context, or evidence to the contrary.
Frownland is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.