Music Banter - View Single Post - Mon journal politique
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016, 01:39 PM   #54 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
That is what one of the scholars speculates above. That's its conceivable that after thousands of years of surviving in a particular environment would lead to different adaptations in the brain structure, which could interpret general intelligence.

I of course however am looking for hard empirical data. I suppose no one has come up with an exact correlation between intelligence and IQ, or it's hereditary percentage, but if anyone has knowledge on individual studies that would be relevant to this discussion that cite correlations, please contribute.

00-.19 “very weak”
 .20-.39 “weak”
 .40-.59 “moderate”
 .60-.79 “strong”
 .80-1.0 “very strong”

Gotta go, but I'll be back.
And regardless, after enough time spent living in a modern, global civilization that's fundamentally the same throughout most of the world then I imagine any IQ differences would even out in time, and having a world population that doesn't have to be accounted for differently is probably preferable to creating a worldwide system of genetic segregation.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote