Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2016, 04:14 AM   #40309 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Hey, since you're hella cool with being a slave then why don't you go pick me some cotton.
Says the person that's not even going to vote and claims to not care about the entire process yet he's always harping about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
That's because I don't work there.

I think one of my work mates was trying to seduce me into ****ing her while her man was out of town and I felt weirded out by the idea of meeting her 14 year old daughter but almost regret not doing it anyways.
A similar situation happened to me when I was trying to get it in with a MILF but I ended up meeting her four kids and they all hugged me goodnight. It was weird and just killed my boner. I didn't feel like fucking their mother like minutes later after hugging them goodnight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Don't be a dick. Boring? We lose this case the company I've been at for 20 years goes bankrupt. Linda lost her job from here a year ago and hasn't been able to find anything better than part time at minimum wage. And we're having to pay for her health insurance now.

If I lose my job I'll be a 56-57 year old dude trying to find work at a salary I worked the past 35 years to get to. (ain't going to happen)

Our retirement funds have gone to **** cause I keep leeching from them every month just to pay the bills and we're probably going to lose our home.

Don't be a dick.
Damn, sorry to hear you are going through that much ****, I'm pretty sure the boring part he's referring to is court/lawyer talk. Most people don't like lawyers in general.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
He needed a new album cover for his upcoming EP "Stepping On Strangers Grass"
You actually made your first funny joke. Congrats. :claps:

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerspaceboy View Post

I so do love a project!
I have love/hate relationships with projects because I always start up a new one but never finish it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerspaceboy View Post

Gaz from Future Sound of London and Amorphous Androgynous just asked me to be his friend on FB. He's interested in starting a dialog.
Dang you are practically famous!
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote