Music Banter - View Single Post - Flat Earth Uprising?
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 12:07 PM   #232 (permalink)
P A N
DO LIKE YOU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
That's the thing, I shouldn't have to provide it, as per it being obvious. Perhaps ignorant wasn't the right word, but all the questions you are asking are questions that I remember being on the final exam for Astronomy class. Maybe i'm ignorant or blinded, but you're throwing around claims about Earth and its surrounding elements that have been debunked time and time again.
well, why are you participating in the thread? i'm looking to see two things here. one is if people actually have any idea how they came to believe we live on a ball flying through space at a gajillion miles an hour. the other is if the earth is - as i suspect - flat.

there is no shortage of people willing to enlighten me with phrases such as "the earth is not flat." believe me. it's just redundant to inundate threads like this with such unoriginal lines. so, enlighten me with facts. show me what i asked to see. otherwise, i can only assume that - like me - you are not able to do so.

the reason i'm asking for an example of a gaseous system existing within a vacuous expanse without the aid of a barrier is because as far as i can find, there is no other example of this other than earth. i'm not claiming this is a reason - in and of itself - to believe the earth is flat either. i'm just taking this one step at a time.
P A N is offline   Reply With Quote