Music Banter - View Single Post - Flat Earth Uprising?
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 11:12 AM   #326 (permalink)
P A N
DO LIKE YOU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
In terms of understanding the reality that gas can gather around a planet in a similar way to our own tells us a lot. Also, looking at other planets gives us a better idea of what the realities of physics are, as opposed to simply earth-centric physics (though this is often simply in the numbers).
i can understand that point of view for sure. i believed we lived on a ball for a real long time and was/am very interested in how the universe works. but in terms of understanding whether we're on a flat plane or a ball, we don't need to look at jupiter. particularly bearing in mind that if the earth is flat, it brings in the question of intelligent design. if the universe was designed then the sky could be anything. figuring out if it's flat is a good place to start.

that's why i don't wanna talk about jupiter. as a flat earther, i can only guess and imagine. it's a hard position to be in, i'm not gonna lie. and i'm not here to troll. i started this by trying to debunk the flat earth theory myself, and in doing so i learned that there are certain things that i have to be okay with when they simply remain a mystery. i am asking questions about things we think we know so i can point out that we haven't been looking at this logically.
P A N is offline   Reply With Quote