Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2016, 10:57 AM   #4038 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Should journalists be impartial when it comes to the Ku Klux Klan? So long as they're not being dishonest with their reporting then bias can be perfectly fine and respectable.
It depends on what you look for in your reports. Do you want something that's unbiased and honest, or something that may input the writers opinion in order to add entertainment. We live in a time where not only do people prefer the entertainment aspect, but the unbiased side is genuinely becoming hard to find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Let's just scrap the word journalist all together. Every stinking one of them on the tube are partisan talking heads. They all deal with varying amounts of hyperbole. Oliver is definitely well down on that scale though. Hannity and O'Reilly just blatantly make **** up all the time.
Agreed. All you need to be called a journalist now is a YouTube channel or a Twitter account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good