Music Banter - View Single Post - A Journey Through The Mind of a Loner: A Kiiii Story
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2016, 10:54 AM   #125 (permalink)
Key

Work

Alongside working for TheRichest (though it'll be more secondary) I've also taken a job as a freelance writer for Guff.com. The first reaction people will have is "really? you're writing more clickbait?" Yeah, but you know what? I honestly don't give a ****. Money is money right? I'd rather be making good money doing this instead of going out at 6am every day and working a job that I absolutely hate. So what if I am writing clickbait, it pays the bills and this job in particular is going to allow me to get back into business in regards to making a living and pushing forward. I'm doing whatever I have to do to get by, and honestly...I'm a writer at heart so if this is the way I can start to tackle that, I'm going to do it.

Anyway, I wrote my first official "article" for them this morning and I'm waiting for it to go live. I'm excited and I sincerely hope that people that give a **** about me are also excited and hold judgement because honestly...the judgement doesn't effect whether or not I continue doing this. You can rag on me all you want for doing a job that requires "clickbaity" agenda, but I'm happy. I love the job I have and I can enjoy it. That's what life is all about.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote