Music Banter - View Single Post - The Argument thread.
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2006, 05:08 PM   #332 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibber
no, but I did grow up in the middle east, and so middle eastern politics have always interested me. Even when I was little, like 10 or 11, I would read up on anything I could understand about the history of the area.
ok, because to tell you the truth , you seem to be taking a pro-jewish stance on the matter.....i for one, am on the side of the palestinians, regardless of the fact that i highly respect the jewish nation for everything they have created and their overall capabilities.....i'm very much pissed off that everyone is turning a blind eye to what the jews are doing....they're getting away with the most blatant violations of international law and they suffer no cosequences, because their big brother is protecting them.....and i'm especially pissed of because the croats have been virtually turned into the agressors by the international crimes tribunal when all we were doing was fighting a defensive war, but of course, you won't see any jews or americans in Hague.....

slight digression....rant over....

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote