Music Banter - View Single Post - The Argument thread.
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2006, 05:12 PM   #334 (permalink)
jibber
Freeskier

Location: Istanbul was Constantinople now it's Istanbul not Constantinople...

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss
ok, because to tell you the truth , you seem to be taking a pro-jewish stance on the matter.....i for one, am on the side of the palestinians, regardless of the fact that i highly respect the jewish nation for everything they have created and their overall capabilities.....i'm very much pissed off that everyone is turning a blind eye to what the jews are doing....they're getting away with the most blatant violations of international law and they suffer no cosequences, because their big brother is protecting them.....and i'm especially pissed of because the croats have been virtually turned into the agressors by the international crimes tribunal when all we were doing was fighting a defensive war, but of course, you won't see any jews or americans in Hague.....

slight digression....rant over....
no, i actually agree with you. at THIS time, the jews are blatantly breaking international law, and yes, everyone is turning a blind eye towards it. however, i was talking about the time immediately after the second world war, when the situation was COMPLETELY different.
What you've done becomes the judge of what you're going to do -- especially in other people's minds. When you're traveling, you are what you are right there and then. People don't have your past to hold against you. No yesterdays on the road.
William Least Heat Moon, Blue Highways

Your toughest competitor lives in your head. Some days his name is fear, or pain, or gravity. Stomp his ass.

HOOKED ON THE WHITE POWDER
jibber is offline   Reply With Quote