Music Banter - View Single Post - Flat Earth Uprising?
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 03:28 PM   #613 (permalink)
P A N
DO LIKE YOU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Nice dodge, but no you really are making a lot of assumptions. "If there was a tail, we would see it" is just one. Let me know when you have that evidence. Apologies for holding you to the same standards that I hold myself and everyone else to.
no apologies necessary. you and i just think differently. and i'm afraid i don't know how to further exemplify the logic. i say there should be a tail, because the sun (like a comet) has stuff coming off of it. the fact that it has stuff coming off of it is common knowledge in my books (at least in the globe earth theory) and i don't really understand what else you need to comprehend this besides opening your mind up. you're saying the sun doesn't have a tail because it doesn't. and because it doesn't, it means that the sun and a comet are different. i'm saying that's not logical because we know enough about them to know of the similarities, and despite those similarities, we can see that they are obviously behaving very differently. you think they are dissimilar, and i can live with that.
P A N is offline   Reply With Quote