Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 03:21 PM   #782 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
That's not ready ice, Anteater, I guarantee to you that it was not ready ice. You have not seen a colder hell than ready ice. I know you would not last at ready ice. You think loading **** at a grocery store is slave work? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. So naive, so innocent, so untouched by ready ice.

There are plenty of better things brought to the table. But you'd reject them because you already pay your fair share and you are already carrying us on your back and we owe you for these ****ty paying jobs we can hardly survive on and we are too stupid to truly understand economics even if we studied it because we are not you.

For one, raising the minimum wage. For two, free or affordable healthcare. For three, free or affordable schooling. For four, stop allowing corporations to fund our candidates to create laws that feed larger corporations and starve independent businesses. For five, putting the bulk of our taxes on those that can afford to pay those taxes and still live more luxurious than the peasants. For six, forcing those people to actually pay their taxes rather than evade them.
Again: everyone has a sob story, so save it for Bernie Sanders.

I'm an advocate for all the things you've mentioned, so I don't get what your problem is. Maybe if I'd been born a tree or something you'd get off the Whambulance.

I also pay my people way more than minimum wage. Some of them earn six figures or more. And I'm happy that I can make a difference in their lives.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 01-12-2017 at 03:27 PM.