Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2017, 08:19 PM   #2042 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
Nea. You must be joking.
I know some people want it to be Trumps versus average muslims. Some people act like it is a permanent ban against them, the thing is only for 90 or 120 day, depending on the situation. Well I get that people hate Trump, and everything he does has to be wrong. There is no rationality behind anything that his administration does. Even if B Obama's administration done the same thing. Let Obama slide. However there is all these ulterior motive Trump and his administration has. I get that.

The terrorist group al-Qaeda has been operating in Yemen for years. It will continue to do so for a long time to come. In the long run will this 90 ban and whatever policy they want to implement do anything? I really don't know. The can easily go from one country to another. If there is a loop hole they'll find it.

Terrorists in France Connected to al-Qaeda in Yemen - ABC News

Quote:
Six nations listed on Trump’s controversial executive order, which prohibits citizens of seven countries from visiting the US, also impose travel bans of their own.

According to information supplied by IATA, the International Air Transport Association, Syria, Sudan, Iran, Iraq, Yemen and Libya all forbid Israeli passport holders from entering their countries, along with 10 other nations: Algeria, Bangladesh, Brunei, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Oman, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
Six of the seven countries on Trump's list also ban visitors based on nationality

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards