Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 03:10 PM   #2600 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by duga View Post
That only leaves risk...having a man as our leader who had no idea the scope of this job is DANGEROUS.
That's precisely what I'm getting at. He has been president now for almost a full month, and there has been more chaos going on in this country than we saw over the past 8 years with Obama. I'm not saying the Obama presidency was perfect. Far from it. However, people weren't fearing for their lives because they wouldn't be able to get their pre-existing conditions taken care of under the insurance they have right now.

But I have another argument to put forward as well. With the successful nominations of Betsy DeVos and his other cabinet choices, how much worth can we put into getting our word out. I'm talking specifically about people rioting in the streets and protesting decisions that get allowed regardless of the public backlash. Is this just something we're going to have to get used to? Donald Trump has proven time and time again that no amount of public outcry will even come close to swaying his opinion on a bad choice.