Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 03:10 PM   #3062 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Easy all of the people that he surrounds himself with. They are so good at what they do that they have you thinking that obviously he can't be in collusion with Russia because he's a dunce and not a savvy politician. It's the perfect guise really.
Russia is just a strawman. They don't have a fraction of the resources available to our intel agencies. Remember France back in 2011?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Trump's been in bed with Russia for decades. Long before he decided to play politician. The meetings and phone calls between Trump's camp and Russia during the election have been verified. You trying to dismiss them as Trump not being competent enough is just more of your Trump apologism.

Did ya hear about this one?

'The New Yorker' Uncovers Trump Hotel's Ties To Corrupt Oligarch Family : NPR
That's a nice article and all Chula, but you have to present information that, you know, actually has something to do with what I've said previously. You aren't much of a "big picture" thinker after all when the stuff coming out of Wikileaks is a million times scarier than a country who'd suck us off for those sanctions to get lifted.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 03-08-2017 at 03:19 PM.