Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 10:08 AM   #19082 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

i watched the new amy schumer special last night just for ****s and giggles (lol) and it was exactly what i expected. probably two or three decent jokes throughout the entire 60 minute show. way too much talk about semen and bowel movements, and her talking about how everyone thinks she's fat.

i've only been checking up on the whole stolen joke fiasco here and there but i have a hard time imagining this woman steals jokes from anyone because i don't think anybody else would write jokes these bad tbh. even the live crowd seemed unenthused, they kept panning the camera to the same 4 or 5 women in the front row as if they were the only ones laughing.

also watched the two new dave chapelle specials. the 2nd one is miles ahead of the first and i would recommend starting with that one for anyone looking to watch both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote