Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 11:02 PM   #3982 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
This isn't actually what happened

More importantly, it's meaningless, it's a dodge

It doesn't even belong in this thread
Wrong again. If Trump Tower was ever wiretapped in the last few years by the FBI for any reason then that's a very big deal and justifies Trump's "feelings" so to speak. Why? Because unless you are completely naive, then it should be obvious that the FBI collected a fair amount of information beyond the confines of that particular investigation for that time period. You really think they only bugged one floor? I don't buy it, and nobody else will either.

Again, you can't have it both ways. If you, Chula, etc. are going to stick to the view that there's a possibility that Trump ever corroborated with Russia despite a lack of any hard evidence, then you need to acknowledge possibilities in regards to some of these other allegations too, especially considering what we know about the FBI and NSA's capabilities. They aren't paradigms of morality any more than Trump is: they're just a million times better at controlling their audit trail. The insinuation game works both ways, and the truth is always somewhere in the middle.

Either way, the whole thing is a clusterfuck that makes both Trump and our intelligence agencies look worse than they did before.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 03-23-2017 at 11:17 PM.