Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 01:50 PM   #3402 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Ant plays the following cards:

1. I know someone who was in the FBI therefore what I post has more merit.

2. I use to conduct polls therefore what I post has more merit.

3. My assumptions have more merit than your assumptions.

No-one said that anyone loves the ACA. Nice try though. What the poll states is that the the majority of those asked, who identified themselves as republicans, said they think the ACHA is departing too radically from the ACA.

Did you read the updated CBO report that was issued yesterday? Trumpcare is even worse that what they first reported now that they have studied the changes being made to try and get it to pass the house.

(is this where I'm supposed to post a smilie to show that I'm just having fun with all of this?)
Correct: what I say has more merit than you (in this particular argument) because I have more real world experience and know a wide range of people whom I actively communicate with and learn from, which in this case includes an FBI veteran. I sincerely apologize if you don't like that. You may not be having fun, but I love this stuff.

You are a pretty smart guy, but I also realized a long time ago that we'll probably never agree on anything outside of music.

As for Trumpcare, I had a wait and see attitude coupled with a high degree of skepticism. The skepticism I had proved to be well warranted. You didn't need to sell me on that.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 03-24-2017 at 02:01 PM.