Music Banter - View Single Post - Spanish Music
Thread: Spanish Music
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 01:38 AM   #129 (permalink)
Zaqarbal
Music Addict

Default Catalan-language music

A bit of Catalan-language pop music now. La Iaia: L'ós ("The Bear", 2014). A tender song about adolescence:

"Diuen que si escoltes aquesta cancó ................................ They say that if you listen to this song
et transformes en un ós, ................................ you will change into a bear,
que el cel es torna groc ................................ the sky will turn yellow
i et surt pèl per sobre del teu cos. ................................ and hair will grow on your body,
Que és en aquest moment ................................ and this is the moment
quan comença a transfromar-te, ................................ when it begins to transform you,
quan comença a transformar-te. ................................ when it begins to transform you.

I de cop el cel es torna groc ................................ And suddenly the sky turns yellow
i et surt pèl per sobre del teu cos, ................................ and hair grows on your body,
et sents lliure como un ós al bosc ................................ you feel free like a bear in the woods
i tots els teus amics són animals petits ................................ and all your friends are baby animals
i tu només vols transformar-te, ................................ and you only want to transform,
tu només vols transformar-te. ................................ you only want to transform.

I tots junts flotem contents pel bosc, ................................ And we all float together happily in the woods,
entens l'Univers per primer cop, ................................ you understand the Universe for the very first time,
la gent són ossets petits ................................ people are little bear cubs
i surt el sol de nit ................................ and sun rises at night
i sóc un ós feliç ................................ and I'm a happy bear
que no pot parar de ballar ................................ that can't stop dancing
tan lliure enmig del bosc. ................................ so freely in the middle of the woods.
"