Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 06:21 AM   #4323 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
No it's not, because it solves absolutely nothing. That's my entire point. It actually detracts from issues that do matter, I don't understand why this is difficult to understand.
What are the issues that matter to you that aren't being discussed? I keep hearing about issues issues issues in statements like that but it's such bullshit because the person complaining never talks about these "issues" at all either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
^ OK, I'll stand down on the issue of fairness for the moment, DWV. I'm too tired to think that point through...

I suppose I posted my initial grumble about Trump's golfing, etc. because it rankled with me as an example of hypocrisy. I'm aware my posts aren't going to solve anything, but media attention can improve politicians' conduct, can't it?

Issues that do matter? Yes, I'm more than happy to move on to those - but on another day if that's ok. It's bedtime where I live.
Media attention can slightly improve a politician's conduct but Trump isn't a regular politician so I don't think it's going to help. Also the media is doing it all wrong. I saw this video from Vox where they pretty much showed that satire comedians are doing it better and calling BS on stupid things instead of actually entertaining the BS and then debating over it.

Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.

Last edited by djchameleon; 04-04-2017 at 06:47 AM.