Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 12:08 AM   #3982 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Some times I feel like I could just report the facts of what's going on. Like boring ass plain facts and I'd be accused of being liberal for it.

I'm also getting sick of these pandering bull**** fake news sites that make tons of money off of their ****ty over exaggerated face book videos. All they do is say, "Hey, black people, gay people, women, you're all victims, this system is against you, you will never succeed". It's like, they make money off of making people feel alienated. Not to say those people don't have problems, but when they go out of their way to post hyperbole or just flat out fake stories to do it, it's annoying.

And cultural appropriation is ****ing stupid. Oh, I'm not supposed to braid my hair because it's stealing from black culture. Well I'm actually trying to steel it from native culture. And I'm a very small fraction native so I can do it according to your stupid rules. **** those rules. I'll start wearing panchos to spite you.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.