Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 12:15 AM   #3983 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
Some times I feel like I could just report the facts of what's going on. Like boring ass plain facts and I'd be accused of being liberal for it.

I'm also getting sick of these pandering bull**** fake news sites that make tons of money off of their ****ty over exaggerated face book videos. All they do is say, "Hey, black people, gay people, women, you're all victims, this system is against you, you will never succeed". It's like, they make money off of making people feel alienated. Not to say those people don't have problems, but when they go out of their way to post hyperbole or just flat out fake stories to do it, it's annoying.

And cultural appropriation is ****ing stupid. Oh, I'm not supposed to braid my hair because it's stealing from black culture. Well I'm actually trying to steel it from native culture. And I'm a very small fraction native so I can do it according to your stupid rules. **** those rules. I'll start wearing panchos to spite you.
Having a hard time getting to your bottom line point of this post. Quite a bit of ranting and raving is making it hard to make sense.

Spell it out in 15 words or less please so I can intelligently respond.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”