Music Banter - View Single Post - Dream Theater Vs Pink Floyd
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2006, 06:28 AM   #30 (permalink)
Don
Account Disabled

Quote:
My opinion isnt valid because of my grammar?...That would be true if we were actualy having a debate about grammar, but we are not...So, does this mean spelling Kurt Cobain as "Kurt Kobain" take away some of your credibility points?
Actually I said dampen your validity. And the example you gave was one of spelling error. You said "a argument" earlier. And this dampens the validity of your opinions because it makes you look like you're about 10 years old.

Quote:
And what facts??...THERE IS NO FACT THAT STATES THAT MARS VOLTA ARENT PROG, in fact, most prog sites list them as a prog band.
Yes I'm obviously aware of that site and that many people call them prog. I'm saying it's fact that I regard them as not being prog. You don't have to insult me. And I would be willing to show you some of my articles. I write for various magazines and for allmusic.com. But you're being too childish and make far too many generalisations in your writing. I won't respond to you any further. It's just music, please settle down. You're winning on this poll, so I guess you win this 'argument' then.