Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 12:06 PM   #5308 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
For the umpteenth time - this is not a debate class for me.
Quit trying to belittle having constructive dialogues by making it seem like a practice reserved for high school students.

Quote:
I've already lived through Obama's 8 years and witnessed first hand how his presidency affected me, and those I care about in a positive manner. He also gained back a lot of positive ground with our allies after the "you're either with us, or against us" rhetoric of GWB and Cheney.

I've also witnessed very closely all that is Donald Trump, his family, his cronies, and his smoke show up to this point. I have a very clear opinion of both men.
There's always more to learn, wouldn't you agree? Your experiences are such an infinitesimally tiny cross-section of the big picture and other people's experiences can help you understand your own opinions better. You may not change your mind on anything (that's typically a slow and long-term process that most people are not conscious of), but you will gain perspective and understand why people who think differently than you think that way instead of blowing a gasket asking yourself "why are these people so stupid?!"

If you can't see the value in that and how it would improve this garbage thread or at least clear up a couple of the ****storms in the forecast, then I don't know what to say.

Quote:
And you reffering to me as a child is you simply being a dickweed. It's a simple as that. Your condescension is almost reaching Frowny levels.

Almost.
Calling people dickweeds is pretty douchey, Chula. Those in glass houses and all that.