Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 05:44 PM   #4739 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
You'll have to forgive me for playing devils advocate here, but I don't see how whatever fraction the idiots take up will stop Trump from being elected again. It's not more about whether they will still vote for him, it's more about whether the Dems are ready to finally get out of their safe bubble and fight him. That doesn't mean getting another Hillary Clinton to run against him, because let's be honest, she was one of the worst examples of the Dems trying to fight back. The people that supported him are still going to support him, and while we still have the out of date electoral college process, his chances of winning are still going to be nearly as good as they were when he took office.
Idk, I'm thinking there will be an increased anti-Trump voter turnout that will heavily affect who gets elected. Honestly I consider that pretty dangerous considering that Trump also won because of who he is not, but I still think the voting landscape is going to be massively different next election.