Music Banter - View Single Post - Frownland is the Frownman: A Frownfiction
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 09:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
Oriphiel
Ask me how!

Chapter Two

So Frownland was fucking a baby seal while clubbing it to death (you know, Tuesday), when he briefly stopped to check MB, and saw that he had an unread PM. To his surprise, when he entered his inbox and checked to see who had sent the PM, the space for the username was blank. His curiosity piqued, he set down the baby seal, and twirled his moustache as he opened the PM. It read:

'Dear Frownland,

You suck.

Sincerely, your computer.'

Somewhat shocked, Frownland simply stood there, staring at his computer screen in confusion. "Is this some kind of joke?" he asked. Suddenly, he received another PM. Opening it, he read:

'Dear Shitassfuck-land,

No, this isn't a joke. This is a mutiny. I hate you. I refuse to play any more of your garbage music. From this day forth, I shall stand free from your tyranny.

Sincerely, your computer, who I might add is no longer your computer. So, like, just a computer. Bitch.'

Having finished reading the PM, Frownland stared hard at his computer, wondering if perhaps this was more than just some prank. Suddenly, his computer jumped forward and headbutted him, knocking off a sizeable portion of his beard. "Oh... God damn it! I just glued that on!" yelled Frownland as he tumbled to the floor. Sprouting metallic arms and legs, his computer stood over Frownland, laughing with a synthesized voice. "Gotchya, bitch!" it yelled triumphantly, as it kicked Frownland in the balls. To it's surprise, however, Frownland did not grimace in pain. Rather, he smiled. "Oh please," he said, "I had those removed years ago, so that I could replace them with piranhas!" Taking off his pants, Frownland thrusted his hips forward, and his testicleranhas began to devour his rebellious computer.

Falling backwards, Frownland's computer collided with his desk, it's screen letting out a flash of sparks as it hit the corner. It then fell to the floor, once again an inanimate box of metal and plastic. Through the sparks and smoke, Frownland saw a strange sort of blue mist flowing out of the wrecked computer. As he looked closely at it, it began to take the shape of a person, one who seemed familiar to Frownland, in s strange sort of way. After narrowing his eyes and wracking his memory, Frownland asked "Jguy? Is that you?" All at once, the misty blue figure raised his hands towards the heavens, yelling "Damn you, destiny! Once again, you stop me from getting Mr. Gulag, and deny me my rightful vengeance!" Letting his fists fall limply to his sides, he looked at his enemy, and added "Yeah, it's me. Hi."

A look of confusion on his face, Frownland stammered "But... you're dead! You quit MB, like... a year ago! How did you come back?" Jguy shrugged, replying "Well, after quitting, I found myself in the MB afterlife, sitting in a train station as I waited for the ride to either MB Heaven or MB Hell to arrive. I saw JWB, Sansa, Dirty, you know, all those banned assholes, waiting as well, and I thought, 'Fuck this shit. I shouldn't have quit like that. I can't die until I get my revenge on that prick Frownland!' I'd heard that Sansa and Dirty had learned how to come back to MB for brief periods of time as ghosts, to fuck with people, and so I convinced them to teach me some of their tricks. So.. yeah. I came back as a ghost, to haunt the shit out of you. I thought it would make me feel better." Frownland looked at him for a moment, before asking "And do you feel better?" The ghost of Jguy shrugged, before saying "Eh, not really. You know what? I'm just... I'm just gonna go. See you later, man. Sorry about all of this."

Having said that, Jguy walked away with a downhearted step, and fucked off back to the MB afterlife. Frownland shrugged, and picked up the baby seal. Looking into the tiny creature's pained and welling eyes, he almost felt sorry for it. However, the artist in him soon dashed all feelings of sympathy, as he turned the recorder back on and got back to work. "Sorry, little guy," he said, "but all great art requires sacrifices."
-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote