Music Banter - View Single Post - The Band w/ the biggest impact
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2006, 10:37 PM   #110 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
Well hot damn boo boo, you are just full of witty comebacks today."YOu suck balls" and "NOOB".....and I thought that you were better than that.....
Just because I don't think "I'm so happy, cause today I found my friends, they're in my head" is the greatest song ever written doesn't discount my opinion...OH WAIT! I FORGOT, you are an elitist proghead.

Not everyone sucks nirvana's balls like you and your crew of Nirvanaholics.
But, I am not allowed to disagree with boo boo, because, if you do "you suck balls" or, as you said to Expletive "you are a ****ing idiot"

Its good to know that we have insightful people like you around here. You don't know a damn thing about music aside from prog and classic rock. So please, quit being an elitist ***, and shut up
Yes im a proghead, but elitist proghead?...Now i really feel insulted, after all most elitist progheads dont even like me, im anything but a ELITIST prog fan, i dont look down on anyone on this forum for not sharing my taste for prog, since no one really does, i have never made some stupid thread like "Prog >>>> Punk" or anything like that.

And dont make judgements on something you know little about, you know jack**** about my tastes, i like more alternative rock than i do classic rock, which shows what you know.

I usualy dont talk about it, but i have a serious problem with you, and i will tell you why, you are a biased jerk, everytime you bash Nirvana, you say "i have a right to my opinion"...But whenever someone expresse's a positive opinion about Nirvana, you are the first to get on their ass about it, when you bash people for doing something you do all the time, what do you expect?

You are a hypocrite.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote