Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rock & Metal
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2006, 11:21 PM   #101 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
bungalow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hot-lanta
Posts: 3,140
Default

Just because he sticks up for them, doesn't mean he knows shite about them
bungalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 11:22 PM   #102 (permalink)
I love Puck
 
Laces Out Dan!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 4,616
Default

^is this a joke?
__________________
We are entirely smooth, We admit to the truth, We are the best at what we do.
Laces Out Dan! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 11:22 PM   #103 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

This whole arguement is stupid and pointless, its resort to petty attack ands its a matter of opinion, not even factual opinion's just personal prefference.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 11:25 PM   #104 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
bungalow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hot-lanta
Posts: 3,140
Default

Where was it I said that Saosin was real emo?
And again
Where did I say I was the music expert?

But oh, isn't this thread reminicient of past conversations.....
Say something down on Nirvana, and here come MIsfits and boo boo to defend them. Who cares? They were overrated, ****ty guitar, ****ty songwriting, sloppy crap music
bungalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 11:28 PM   #105 (permalink)
Crazyyyyyy Train
 
Celladorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,831
Default

You can have an opinion about something without absolutely making other people feel like you're being unreasonable. You didn't need to say that Nirvana was completely crap. Why not just say you don't like the band and move on?
Celladorina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 11:29 PM   #106 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
bungalow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hot-lanta
Posts: 3,140
Default

Because when I do that, boo boo comes in saying that I am a "****ing idiot", so I respond by saying

"boo boo is an elitist proghead ass"

and that Nirvana is overrated crap
bungalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 11:30 PM   #107 (permalink)
I love Puck
 
Laces Out Dan!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 4,616
Default

^aka ignorancy
__________________
We are entirely smooth, We admit to the truth, We are the best at what we do.
Laces Out Dan! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 11:30 PM   #108 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
Because when I do that, boo boo comes in saying that I am a "****ing idiot", so I respond by saying

"boo boo is an elitist proghead ass"

and that Nirvana is overrated crap
You thinking nirvana is crap has nothing to do with "Who Do You Think Had The Biggest Impact On Music".
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 11:32 PM   #109 (permalink)
Crazyyyyyy Train
 
Celladorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,831
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
Because when I do that, boo boo comes in saying that I am a "****ing idiot", so I respond by saying

"boo boo is an elitist proghead ass"

and that Nirvana is overrated crap
Why don't you be the bigger person and not stoop down to his level if it bothers you. Dude he's just another person with an opinion, I'm not saying I agree with the way he put his opinion out there but your spazing reponses fuels his fire.
Celladorina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 11:37 PM   #110 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
Well hot damn boo boo, you are just full of witty comebacks today."YOu suck balls" and "NOOB".....and I thought that you were better than that.....
Just because I don't think "I'm so happy, cause today I found my friends, they're in my head" is the greatest song ever written doesn't discount my opinion...OH WAIT! I FORGOT, you are an elitist proghead.

Not everyone sucks nirvana's balls like you and your crew of Nirvanaholics.
But, I am not allowed to disagree with boo boo, because, if you do "you suck balls" or, as you said to Expletive "you are a ****ing idiot"

Its good to know that we have insightful people like you around here. You don't know a damn thing about music aside from prog and classic rock. So please, quit being an elitist ***, and shut up
Yes im a proghead, but elitist proghead?...Now i really feel insulted, after all most elitist progheads dont even like me, im anything but a ELITIST prog fan, i dont look down on anyone on this forum for not sharing my taste for prog, since no one really does, i have never made some stupid thread like "Prog >>>> Punk" or anything like that.

And dont make judgements on something you know little about, you know jack**** about my tastes, i like more alternative rock than i do classic rock, which shows what you know.

I usualy dont talk about it, but i have a serious problem with you, and i will tell you why, you are a biased jerk, everytime you bash Nirvana, you say "i have a right to my opinion"...But whenever someone expresse's a positive opinion about Nirvana, you are the first to get on their ass about it, when you bash people for doing something you do all the time, what do you expect?

You are a hypocrite.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.