Music Banter - View Single Post - Islam in Europe
Thread: Islam in Europe
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 12:47 AM   #403 (permalink)
Justthefacts
President spic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Or maybe he just wanted to do the most outrageously unthinkable thing imaginable. Killing children always ups the outrage, fear, and response levels.

Not to mention a bunch of guys were killed and injured too. That arena is the largest in England so it's an obvious target to inflict the most damage. Plus one of the biggest pop stars today probably had filled all 22,000 seats.

I'm on the left. I dislike the broad brush painting of Islam. I hate terrorism for any reason but I also really dislike people who lump a whole group of people together because of the acts of a extremely small percentage of that whole group.
Okay fair enough. I don't think anyone (Rep/Dem) are lumping a particular race of people onto terrorist watch lists. Many Muslims actually love American music and would happily come to the west and enjoy somewhat freedom. But it'd be foolish for us not to keep an eye out on specific people I.e profile. Whether they be black, Muslim, white. At such a strange time like this, the last thing we need in the west is an attack on our homeland, and certainly not one that could've been prevented. Thankfully though terrorism isn't as prevalent here as it is in France or the UK. So we're doing something right.
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote