Music Banter - View Single Post - Let The Batlord Get You into ICP
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017, 10:52 AM   #51 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Going back through the last few pages and realized I missed some posts.

First is for Frown, elph, and Ant who asked me for songs and then bailed.

This is your ****, Frown, so get on it.

Spoiler for a:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post

Elph, don't be a pussy, you asked for this.

Spoiler for b:
Quote:

And Anteater still needs to finish his.

Spoiler for c:
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
Twiztid hands down over ICP.

Freek Show is their worst album lyrically. It's ****ing terrible. Which sucks because musically it's fantastic, but the lyrics are half assed bull****. I've always preferred Twiztid's story telling over ICP's because usually somebody doesn't get randomly sodomized or fondled in it. If you prefer goofy bull**** over talent that's on you, though.
Twiztid excel at whining like bitches about the mainstream and feeling depressed while trying to connect with kids half their age like surrogate dads who don't even know they exist. If I want that I'll just call my real dad. But I guess if you're shallow enough to dismiss something because it's not serious enough for a guy with spider leg hair then Twiztid are great.

It's not like Twiztid are brilliant rappers either. They're serviceable. They have good presence, but ultimately they just sound like another couple of rappers who got lucky as hell to get associated with a long term piggy bank.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.

Last edited by The Batlord; 06-25-2017 at 11:01 AM.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote