Music Banter - View Single Post - Ever had a concussion?
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 10:29 AM   #16 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

I fainted during Pink Lady Lemonade (I think it was because I was standing for too long with my legs locked) and probably gave myself a concussion. Everything became stars and I fell forward into some people who pushed me back, at which point I stiffened up like a plank, fell backwards, and hit my head. My friend said that I was lying there seizing a bit, so him and a few other people pulled me out and put me on a bench. I chose to walk it off after 10 minutes of resting and drinking water. We got lost on the way to the car, had to wait for an hour and a half for my ride's AAA service to come (locked the keys in the trunk and was to close to showtime to take care of it then) before a 2 hour ride home. I was pretty confused that whole night and the next day I felt incredibly weak. My friend decided to stay at my college with me for a few days longer than he had planned to make sure that I was alright. Felt back to normal after three days but still should've seen a doctor. I've been a dick ever since.

Like what you said in the OP though, a concussion at 50 is far different from one at 19. See a doctor for sure.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote