Music Banter - View Single Post - Forum Member Showcase
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 01:31 AM   #3289 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock View Post
For an MB member release, that's quite a lot of ratings. How many people listen to your albums? I'm sure with time the number will grow, cause right now Mondo is still obscure as **** to the average music listener.
I don't know. I thought that **** didn't matter here. Guess it only does when ****ting on my ****.

Edit: Like, I just might be the only mother ****er here that doesn't have any clue how much their **** gets played as yall sit at your computer chairs staring at the numbers then proceed to whine in here about nobody listening and begging for reviews.

Edit again: Then ironically I'm the only person here that respects the popularity of an artists music as an accomplishment and some kind of measurement of quality. Which is complete bull**** to you guys until it comes to your own ****. Apparently. I'm saying that you people are really fake.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.

Last edited by Lucem Ferre; 08-01-2017 at 01:39 AM.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote