Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Artists Corner > Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2017, 01:49 PM   #3281 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 35,002
Default

Never heard of them.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 05:53 PM   #3282 (permalink)
Prepare 4 the Fight Scene
 
Mondo Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7,604
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I've been recognized for work I've done on the Bloodstepp album too. So I'm a notch higher.
I bet I'm recognized as one of the most inventive musicians today and raved about in more nations than you though.
__________________
https://www.last.fm/user/templeruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Hmm, what's this in my pocket?

*epic guitar solo blasts into my face*

DAMN IT MONDO
Mondo Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 05:54 PM   #3283 (permalink)
Prepare 4 the Fight Scene
 
Mondo Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7,604
Default

You're just mad cuz I released the 828th best album of 2016 https://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/ququmatz/tepeu/
__________________
https://www.last.fm/user/templeruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Hmm, what's this in my pocket?

*epic guitar solo blasts into my face*

DAMN IT MONDO
Mondo Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 10:11 PM   #3284 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 35,002
Default

First album that breaks away from the "How Jesus Feels About Everyone" series. Still guitar based, but filtered through a different lens. Only four tracks and it's rad as **** so check it out.



Jesus the Carpenter - Andaman
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 12:29 AM   #3285 (permalink)
Cuter Than Post Malone.
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,930
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
You're just mad cuz I released the 828th best album of 2016 https://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/ququmatz/tepeu/
On a site that hardly anybody uses. Only 16 people rated it.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 12:31 AM   #3286 (permalink)
midnite roles around
 
Tristan_Geoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 5,023
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
On a site that hardly anybody uses. Only 16 people rated it.
Um.... there are around 500,000 members? Nearly everyone on this forum uses it?
__________________
YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 12:36 AM   #3287 (permalink)
Cuter Than Post Malone.
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,930
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock View Post
Um.... there are around 500,000 members? Nearly everyone on this forum uses it?
And he still only got 16 ratings.

Edit: 500,000 members, yet how many are active? Haters.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.

Last edited by Lucem Ferre; 08-01-2017 at 12:45 AM.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 02:27 AM   #3288 (permalink)
midnite roles around
 
Tristan_Geoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 5,023
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
And he still only got 16 ratings.

Edit: 500,000 members, yet how many are active? Haters.
For an MB member release, that's quite a lot of ratings. How many people listen to your albums? I'm sure with time the number will grow, cause right now Mondo is still obscure as **** to the average music listener.
__________________
YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 02:31 AM   #3289 (permalink)
Cuter Than Post Malone.
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,930
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock View Post
For an MB member release, that's quite a lot of ratings. How many people listen to your albums? I'm sure with time the number will grow, cause right now Mondo is still obscure as **** to the average music listener.
I don't know. I thought that **** didn't matter here. Guess it only does when ****ting on my ****.

Edit: Like, I just might be the only mother ****er here that doesn't have any clue how much their **** gets played as yall sit at your computer chairs staring at the numbers then proceed to whine in here about nobody listening and begging for reviews.

Edit again: Then ironically I'm the only person here that respects the popularity of an artists music as an accomplishment and some kind of measurement of quality. Which is complete bull**** to you guys until it comes to your own ****. Apparently. I'm saying that you people are really fake.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.

Last edited by Lucem Ferre; 08-01-2017 at 02:39 AM.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 08:07 AM   #3290 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 45,943
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I don't know. I thought that **** didn't matter here. Guess it only does when ****ting on my ****.

Edit: Like, I just might be the only mother ****er here that doesn't have any clue how much their **** gets played as yall sit at your computer chairs staring at the numbers then proceed to whine in here about nobody listening and begging for reviews.

Edit again: Then ironically I'm the only person here that respects the popularity of an artists music as an accomplishment and some kind of measurement of quality. Which is complete bull**** to you guys until it comes to your own ****. Apparently. I'm saying that you people are really fake.
Did someone take a creamy dump in your cereal or something?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.