Music Banter - View Single Post - Why does there seem to be a stigma attached to advocate for Men's Rights?
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 03:17 PM   #912 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
Kinda like people who think spanking your child is totally fine.
Equating corporal punishment with male circumcision is way out of control and dramatic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post

this thread isnt for me
Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
It's not hard. Again, you'r not giving a **** about MY perspective. I want to be called the almighty lord lucem god and creator. Are you going to do that? Or is there some kind of magical difference that NONE of you can point out?

And I'd much rather NOT push them away or avoid them or treat them like they should be quarantined. That's much ****tier. Like, if a dude walks up to you and says "I identify as a female" and you get up and just walk away is that not just pure disrespect?

What you're doing is FORCING a perspective I don't have onto me. If Bill wants to be called Sally I'll call him Sally all he wants but why should I have to identify him as a female if I don't see him that way? Because some magical rule decides that gender identity issues are more important than any other identity issues?
If you want to be called an attack helicopter. I would do it. It doesn't take anything away from me to call anyone what they want to.

Both options are disrespectful so you might as well go all the way and just completely ignore them if you find it so hard to do this and it ends up bothering you so much.

You are definitely thinking too much to the point you think there is some magical rule. Someone comes up to you and says their pronouns are they/them. Just address them as such or don't bother interactimg with them at all.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote