Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 10:21 AM   #6554 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

@occult

i mean i know your whole gimmick is to have whacky zany opinions on everything but just so we're clear in why this makes sense i'll explain

in the case of L'oreal by keeping someone who has clearly said controversial things on social media they run the risk of detering a portion of their clientele from buying their product and establishing a reputation for allowing racism so long as it's coming from a minority. as a business why would you want to run that risk? not doing anything about it will undoubtly make it seem like they don't have issues with what she said.

and dont give me any bs about how this is what's wrong with capitalism or how businesses are corrupted and in for themselves or w/e else because the bottom line is businesses are started in order to turn a profit, and L'oreal are more concerned with turning profit than they are allowing their employees to say outlandish **** on social media.

unfortunately in the 21st century bc of social media any dummy with a twitter account can start a hashtag so now a vocal minority thinks its ok to say racist things about white people i guess.

personally idc what she thinks, but as a face of a company you need the common sense to understand that you represent them in every aspect with your actions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote