Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 02:24 PM   #46004 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
What happened?
Do you get those often?
nope, this was the first time it's ever happened. i was sitting in class listening to the prof and all of a sudden i felt like my chest was weighed down and no matter how hard i tried to breathe i couldn't get enough air. i quietly got up, walked out the back door, and went to the nearest walk-in clinic. i was feeling a little better when i got there but still breathing heavily and really disoriented as to what was happening. got in to see a doctor pretty quickly and that was that. he told me it might've been caused by me forgetting to take my pills two days last week because i forgot them at my apartment when i went back home.

i'm definitely on my way to becoming a hypochondriac. every day it's something new i'm worried about. guess it stems from the whole fear of dying thing i went through awhile ago. it was reassuring hearing him tell me nothing is wrong but i feel like i caused this myself by not being able to handle the situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote