Music Banter - View Single Post - halloween plans?
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 04:37 PM   #65 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I can't play horror games. They freak me the **** out. But I love trying. Nothing makes me as present in a game as when I can feel my own heartbeat.
Back when I played Silent Hill in the dark, I remember doing something I really ended up regretting one of those evenings. After playing, I wanted some fresh air before bed. It was November or something, so pretty cold and dark outside. I took a long walk that ended up going down this long stretch of sidewalk where the lights had gone out part of the way. I passed this big, ominously rumbling power cabinet or pumping station or whatever it was that was covered by branches and leaves. There was just something about the whole feeling of that place. The darkness, the cold, the sounds made by that machine. It felt so Silent Hill like and my nerves were already on edge from playing the game. I walked down that street and I swear, I've never felt such powerfull shivers down my spine in my entire life. I turned on all the lights when I got home and put some music on.

I'm NOT built for horror games
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote