Music Banter - View Single Post - Racism (Yeah, that's right: I'm callin' it!)
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 02:14 PM   #493 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
There does need to be a clarification on what you mean by liberals I guess. But the left certainly argue from a place of personal experience and abstract niceties. The right isn't perfect, but I'd say there's a lot more of an attempt to keep things within a factual realm as opposed to feelings on their side.
This gets repeated regularly but it doesn't add up. The right is way into their feelings on numerous topics but are constantly tossing around the snowflake insult when it applies to them. Tomi Lahren and people on the right that agrees with her rants are a perfect example. Anti abortionists are super into their feelings and use personal experience. As TH mentioned earlier, climate change deniers. People that are against safety net programs bring up their personal experiences of that one time they saw someone on food stamps buying lobster so they lump it in with the suspicions of mass welfare fraud going on.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote