Music Banter - View Single Post - Satanism
Thread: Satanism
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 09:53 AM   #44 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

i definitely can say fundamentalists are wrong for lacking the ability to critically think and read between the lines.

i defend their belief as i would anybody elses within reason. i know in 2017 it's cool to only focus on the negative aspects of religions and not the positive affect it has on many peoples lives but the reality of it is there are plenty of good aspects of it. i'm not saying they outweigh the bad, historically they definitely don't.

the issue is like i mentioned, rather than take these things into account most people do exactly what you're doing right now and attack the lowest common denominator like fundamentalists rather than acknowledge there are millions of people who see christianity as simply a guideline to live their life by. be kind, respect thy neighbour, and give thanks.

yeah, some of us are able to do that on our own. but for those who can't, im glad there is something around to restore purpose to their life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote