Music Banter - View Single Post - Satanism
Thread: Satanism
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 08:16 AM   #104 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mord View Post
There are a lot of things that are true but are not rooted in science. Anyone who relies merely on science (science is great, and it reveals fascinating things to us--but it is not the all-knowing truth-seeker that science worshipers tacitly claim it to be) is as narrow-minded as the most fundamental religious nut. After all, "it never has felt natural to believe in only natural things". Or, to put it another way, "there are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamed of in your philosophy, Horatio".
Reminds me of when me and my friend as kids would lose at a video game, curse at it, and then apologize and try to placate the video game, as inevitably we would lose even worse after berating the game since now we're mad and making mistakes. It was silly nonsense, but it was still almost second nature to see agency in something clearly inanimate and try to exert some measure of control with rituals. So yes, "it never has felt natural to believe in only natural things", but not because of any deeper truth hidden within the soul of humanity. We're just retarded by now obsolete evolution.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote