Music Banter - View Single Post - Satanism
Thread: Satanism
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 08:31 AM   #105 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
Well, we're just going to have to agree to disagree. Acknowledging other lifeforms that have evolved and figuring out how they relate to us and what their place is in the universe and how they have contributed to it is hardly throwing up one's hands in defeat and relegating it to some indiscriminate category like you are insinuating.

THAT would be a cop-out. So again, we'll just agree to disagree.
Acknowledging the likely hood and profound amount of evidence that supports the idea that we can't be alone in the universe is not the same as inserting aliens to fill knowledge gaps about our own history.

Saying you don't know is not a cop out. It's truth. It's the first step to the path of 'well let's find out' where as inserting aliens or gods into it is a cop out that stops you from having to do the work of discovering the truth because you already have an answer.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote