Music Banter - View Single Post - Satanism
Thread: Satanism
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 09:16 AM   #108 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
When the evidence that you speak of supports the notion of "aliens" being the ones who filled those gaps, then it actually IS the same thing.

I'm already passed the "I don't know, let's find out" stage, as is anyone who goes forth to posit any ideas about anything, which is what I'm doing. I wasn't born with the idea of advanced being or ET's fitting into our history . . .
Giant mysterious stone balls that we don't understand are not evidence of aliens, you're doing the same thing they do. Make **** up to explain something we don't understand then using the fact that we don't understand this thing as some kind of half assed evidence to support that aliens are behind that something we don't understand. When you think about the 'logic' behind it you realize just how retarded it sounds.

Like, I got this piece of paper and you don't know where it came from. So I tell you that my girl friend Vanessa Hudgens gave it to me. You tell me I need to prove that Vanessa Hudgens gave it to me and is my GF so I say, "If she wasn't my GF then where did this piece of paper come from?" And I can provide photos and videos and documentation of her existence.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote