Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 01:46 PM   #7353 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You could always shoot your kids in the head and spare them all this bull****. It's what a good father would do.
Too bad your father, along with Frowny's, and others didn't think of this 20-30 years ago. The world would certainly be a better place in the here and now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
apathy aint the cure it's the disease
But is sure makes for a really pretty soap box, doesn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I think your dislike towards democracy is basically exactly what the ruling class wants, not consciously, but by its design of obtaining more wealth and power for itself via corrupting democratic institutions
Yup. Bat, Frowny, Ori, and Hawk are exactly the demographic that the rich and powerful love exploiting. You guys' are feeding the machine 10X more than I am. Oh, the irony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
We're still apes who want to be led by a strong beast who brooks no dissent.
Poetic, but pretty ****ing stupid, and adds zero to the issue we're currently dealing with. But I'm sure you felt really good typing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Yeah, people are dumb, overrated monkeys.
Shame on you!

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote