Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 02:31 PM   #7359 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Don't ask questions if you can't handle the truth, sunshine.
It's still an idiotic point to make within thousands of years of male tyrants, and a scattered few female tyrants. The sex of the tyrant is honestly not important except to point out the pattern of humanity's tyrant obsession.

I mean the rise of the executive branch shows this. The American public could give a modicum of a **** about a group of representatives when they can instead turn to what they hope will be an impressive strongman president who'll be willing to act unilaterally. When the best presidents in history are decided they are not decided by those who performed the office in the way that it was created, but those who did the most, in the same way that the "greatest" dictators are judged.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote