Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 05:05 PM   #7462 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Do you mean us as a form of logical evidence or is there some stuff I don't know about?
I guess I shouldn't have used the word evidence, as obviously if there was actual evidence that would be a huge news story. I suppose I should say indications, from cave paintings showing what appears to be a space man, to UFO sightings and the accounts of abductees, and so on, there's a lot to suggest that we were visited. I'm no UFO nut, I haven't done any research but even if there wasn't even a scrap of possible evidence I would still conclude there had to be more life in the universe than us. The conditions for life surely exist on some of the billions of planets in our galaxy, and that's only one of many galaxies. It would be ludicrous to insist or believe we are the only intelligent life forms in such a vast cosmos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I really want to see TH talk about how he was abducted by aliens.
I .... I .. No. I still ca-can't t-t-talk about it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
But in reality he just got kidnapped and assaulted by an ugly dude.
Even ugly dudes don't want to abduct me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
Dafuq does that mean?
You know what it means. You have a reputation, dude, like it or not. You're the resident conspiracy nut. This would be right up your street.